The privacy of the users and the safety and integrity of the data are essential for the Socioneers app.
- Socioneers only uses your data for the purpose of communicating with other members and the achievement of common goals with the other members.
- If a discussion or survey is not anonymous or if your location is plotted you will always get a notice in advance
- You can always check who is the organiser of a survey or discussion.
- If there is any breach of data you will be notified immediately.
- Socioners is under survey of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- Socioneers uses Secure Socket Layer to connect with the internet.
- Socioneers passwords are only known by the users themselves.
- There is independent board for surveying security.
- We host data securely, encrypted and spread over servers in countries with high data privacy protection.
- Manupulation of computers is a threat that is always possible. Be aware of this risk. If you want to vote through the Socioneers app make sure that you take every step neccessay to secure the vote.
- Socioneers strives to make his code available under open source licensing.
- Other parties are activly invited to inspect the securty on all aspects of the Socioneers app.
- All data storage has a daily back-up.
- Server uptime is 99,95%